Looking for a 50″ Ambilight TV max budget £500.
Looking at these two models, from comparing specification they both appear near identical.
– 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
– P5 Engine
– Peak brightness: 400 nits
– Video CODEC: HEVC H.265 / VP9 with 4K upscaling
– Silver and Metal construction
Only differences I can see with the 9005/12 is
– Freesat HD
– Smart remote control
– Tabletop swivel stand design
Both priced at £499 with 2 year warranty.
Then I have this in the mix
– 1500 PPI vs 2000 PPI – Will I notice this as someone who just watches SkyQ and Football matches?
– Peak: 350 nits down from 400 nits in the other two
– Made of plastic instead of Metal. uses loss power than the other two.
This is my first TV in 12 years so I’m a little confused about what the differences will be to look out for that I may have missed.
Can anyone assist?
Thanks in advance.